Retvik’s Ridiculous Ramble on How To Fix Riven Mods

Simply put, Rivens are bad. They’re a horrible system of RNG. It’s pretty much impossible to get what you want. Not without either huge amounts of luck OR Platinum or, really, both. Rivens are simply random mods for random weapons, 80% of which are unwanted. And as for the other 20%? They fare no better, either getting nerfed later due to disposition or being borderline broken. Most of the time though, Rivens just suck. Luckily, I have a solution. Actually, I have two solutions. But we need to discuss the problems first! Alright, there are two problems here. The first… [Continue Reading]

Read more